Surgery CT Interview Skills Course
This course will concentrate on the following aspects
- Selling your positive achievements in order to score the maximum in the portfolio section
- Developing the right systematic approach to answer the clinical management scenario
- Revising the communication skills required to handle difficult situations
- Devising the appropriate strategy to solve management issues and demonstration of leadership skills.
Course programme will include
- Introduction including Interview Tips & structuring the answers
- Selling yourself at the portfolio station
- Clinical & Management scenario practice related to General and Vascular surgery
- Dealing with common emergency situations as Surgery Core trainee
- NHS Hot topics & Audit station practice
- Mock interviews for each candidate including feedback
The whole course will be interactive and all candidates will be given pre course material to prepare
This interview course is a one day intensive course consisting of mock interviews that creates the atmosphere and feel of the interview,
This Course is run by highly experienced and qualified trainers,who are Consultant Surgeons & in top London Teaching Hospitals.
We believe that doing well at interview is about preparing and practising the right way.
The best candidates miss out as they have not structured their answers in a way to maximise the scores that can be obtained.
The course is designed by Consultants who have been part of the interview panel. . We focus on developing your own style in order to get the right structure to your answers that will help score the highest marks.
Each delegate will be interviewed , and receive personal feedback from the interviewer on their interview technique, clinical knowledge and overall performance. To simulate the real thing you are expected to arrive as you would for interview, dressed smartly with a completed portfolio available for the interview panel. Unlike other courses you will be interviewed one-on-one, allowing you the perfect opportunity for personal constructive feedback.
The lectures focus on key interview skills, presentation, body language, and how best to prepare.
The small group sessions focus on presentation skills at interview, allowing you to learn from your peers by being both the interviewer as well as the interviewee. They are designed to show up any quirks you might have so that they can be ironed out before the real thing.
Currently the course is being held on
January : 6th & 20th 2018
Holiday Inn Regents Park
London W1W 5EE
8.30 am-5.30 am
Course Fees £300
For Further enquiries contact 0207 205 2589 or send an
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOr Surgery ST3 Interviews Course please visit www.surgerystinterviews.co.uk